Extra 330LX 2,6m IMAC
The Extra 330LX was designed by Ingo Müller & Stefan Buch based on the 2,7m.
The wing-span was reduced to 2,6m , significantly lower root depth both at wing-root and at the wing-tip edge, 0° V-form.
The ailerons are significantly smaller and built with only one aileron servo, the wings are set much higher.
Available also with short canopy (SC) and edged cowl (SC / LC).
The IMAC models are characterized by enormous neutrality and are very quiet due to the construction.
At the moment mor and more people are using the 3W112 4-cylinder, which in conjunction with a the 26x12x3 Mueller Prop is a powerful as well as a very low-noise unit!
The Carbon canopy is standard, a slightly tinted canopy is available as an option.
The Extra is available with 2 positions for the wing tube(2-Zyl /4-Zyl) .
The Extra is prepared for 2 aileron servos and 2 elevator servos.
Dry weight (ready to fly): 12kg using a 100ccm engine / 13kg using a 4-cyl.
Engine recommendation: 90ccm - 120ccm
Bundle discount 5-10% on the accessory depending on the supplier.
- 3x Savöx SA-1230SG (2x aileron, 1x rudder)
- 2x Savöx SA-1283SG (2X elevator)
- 1x Savöx SA-1256TG (1x gas)
- 6x Gabriel CFK Y-rudder-arm variable
- 4x Gabriel Y-servo-arm 38mm
- 1x Gabriel Ball joint pack (10 pieces)
- Powerbox Evolution
- Powerbox SparkSwitch
- Powerbox Smokepump
- 3W-110 iB2 or 3W-112 iB4
- Müller 28x12 2-blade or 25x12,5 3-Blatt or 26x12 3-blade(3W-112B4)
- 2x PEFA RDL60 muffler
- 2x PEFA custom-made bend
- Model Power Pilot 2,7m class
- Model Power Poloshirt, Cap and Jacket