YAK 54 2,2m
The YAK 54 is the smallest model in the Model Power fleet.
The wing-span is 2,2m.
The YAK 54 is a TOP allrounder - as well for pattern and for 3D flying.
The Carbon canopy is standard, a slightly tinted canopy is available as an option.
The YAK54 is available with 2 ailerons dimensions (Allround / extreme 3D).
The YAK54 is prepared for 2 aileron servos and 2 elevator servos.
Dry weight (ready to fly): 8kg using a 50ccm engine
Engine recommendation: 50ccm - 60ccm
Bundle discount 5-10% on the accessory depending on the supplier.
- 6x Savöx SA-1256TG (2x aileron, 2x elevator, 1x rudder, 1x gas)
- 6x Gabriel CFK Y-rudder-arm variable
- 4x Gabriel Y-servo-arm 46mm
- 1x Gabriel Ball joint pack (10 pieces)
- Powerbox Sensor
- Powerbox SparkSwitch
- Powerbox Smokepump
- 3W-55 Xi
- Müller 23x12 2-blade
- 1x PEFA RDL60 muffler
- 1x PEFA custom-made bend
- Model Power Poloshirt, Cap and Jacket ;-)