YAK 54 2,6m IMAC
The YAK 54X was designed by Ingo Müller & Stefan Buch based on the 2,7m.
The wing-span was reduced to 2,6m , significantly lower root depth both at wing-root and at the wing-tip edge, 0° V-form.
The ailerons are significantly smaller and built with only one aileron servo, the wings are set much higher.
The IMAC models are characterized by enormous neutrality and are very quiet due to the construction.
At the moment mor and more people are using the 3W112 4-cylinder, which in conjunction with a the 26x12x3 Mueller Prop is a powerful as well as a very low-noise unit!
The Carbon canopy is standard, a slightly tinted canopy is available as an option.
The YAK54 is available with 2 positions for the wing tube(2-Zyl /4-Zyl) .
The YAK54 is prepared for 2 aileron servos and 2 elevator servos.
Dry weight (ready to fly): 12kg using a 100ccm engine / 13kg using a 4-cyl.
Engine recommendation: 90ccm - 120ccm
Bundle discount 5-10% on the accessory depending on the supplier.
- 3x Savöx SA-1230SG (2x aileron, 1x rudder)
- 2x Savöx SA-1283SG (2X elevator)
- 1x Savöx SA-1256TG (1x gas)
- 6x Gabriel CFK Y-rudder-arm variable
- 4x Gabriel Y-servo-arm 38mm
- 1x Gabriel Ball joint pack (10 pieces)
- Powerbox Evolution
- Powerbox SparkSwitch
- Powerbox Smokepump
- 3W-110 iB2 or 3W-112 iB4
- Müller 28x12 2-blade or 25x12,5 3-Blatt or 26x12 3-blade(3W-112B4)
- 2x PEFA RDL60 muffler
- 2x PEFA custom-made bend
- Model Power Pilot 2,7m class
- Model Power Poloshirt, Cap and Jacket